Friday 19 February 2010

Our Wedding - Update



A Package was waiting for me this morning... a lovely surprise after just doing our weekly shop.


These beautiful 'Thank You' stickers arrived from K is for Calligraphy. They are cut from vintage ledgers and American Atlas's...totally cute. We are using them for our favour bags....I adore them!!! Thank you Katy

I adore her beautiful writing...it made my address look so special!
Other updates...
~I have started cutting out our bunting...polka dots and gingham...so fresh!
~The Vintage bus is booked after a slight bit of drama.
~The wonderful Dutchman has chosen his ring...I found a sparkly vintage one...twinkle!
~My Ma has made a mock up of my dress....exciting!! Just have to get to her to try it on...then the dilemma of choosing fabric!
~Yesterday we visited the registrar...so it is all legal and ready to go...the ladies in Brighton registry office are wonderful!
~Still confused about wedding make up and hair...seems so expensive, but I really don't need the stress of doing it myself...does anyone have any advice on this?
It is all coming together...I am calm...I am excited!!

2 comments:

Kay said...

those labels are beautiful Em....shepton flea next weekend??? then you can try the dress!!xx

K is for Calligraphy said...

Emma, Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I am so excited for you! And so happy your package of Thank you seals arrived safe and sound! Thank you oodles for posting pictures of my work! Your the best! xo, Katy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...