Monday 1 February 2010

Joy


2009 was a busy year for me... So many brides, so much Joy...

Jude's bouquet stands out as my special bouquet...

Not because I think it is better than the rest, but because the story of her objects meant so much to her... having people who couldn't be near her on her day... walking down the aisle with her... being apart of it... sending her Joy..


After having been in Holland this weekend, I saw Joy in another form... a bundle of Joy...a stork has sent a baby Boy...
Oh sweet Joy.

3 comments:

Kay said...

this bouquet is one of my favourites!!! Glad you had a good weekend...did you take loads of photos??xx

Emma said...

Hey Ma,
Of course i did! but i couldnt face the complex nature of my phone tonight! I will share them tomorrow.
Love you xxx

Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a lovely post. The joy you gave me through the bouquet is indescribable. And it continues every day I see my stunning bouquet on the sideboard. Jude x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...