Monday 4 January 2010

Sparkling Winter Wonderland



I love the soft sparkle of these Sparkling Crystal Bouquets... Each one I make, each time I finish one, I am always amazed just how different it is from the last one.





This Hand Tied style is still my most asked for design... It is small enough for hand luggage for the ever popular destination wedding, stylish enough for all dress styles especially short, slim-line, or fish tail dress, and has a Sparkle to die for. The vintage crystal give a deeper depth of sparkle than the new crystal.

This is a bouquet I made for one of my winter brides...I wonder if it will snow for her? Can you imagine the photos! Glorious


Even the men got their chance to shine. I adore these simple buttonholes. They bring the whole theme to together.


Here are a few more of Vintage Magpie's Corsages and Buttonholes for you to look at!




7 comments:

Unknown said...

That top bouquet is so wonderfully wintry!

Kay said...

they are all wonderful!!!

Marie said...

Oh i just love your bouquets, i've wanted to make one for ages and not quite sure how to go about it! How about an online tutorial - or would that be giving away your secrets!?

Emma said...

Savoir ~ Thank you, they work so well for a winter wedding esp as flowers are so hard to get.

Minky Magic ~ i think it might just give away too many secrets! But i havent ruled it out.

Have a lovely day ladies xxx

Marie said...

Completley understand! I'll just have to try and figure it out until then!! Beautiful and just perfect for those winter weddings.

Emma said...

Minky Magic ~ Good Luck, im sure if you are creative you can come up with your own bouquet.
But im always happy to make you one for you if your fingers get fed up!
P.s. the secret is LOVE and orginality ;) hope this helps!

Unknown said...

ah! great . liv loves sparkly stuff. i should write about your designs in my blog soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...