Tuesday 5 January 2010

A Snowy Thank you

This bouquet was made on a budget, but you cannot tell... It has a story of a snowy white wedding day in the beauty of Whistler in Canada...

A few Vintage items where sent over to me, a colour suggestion, and I was allowed to do what I wanted...I think the word trust was used!!
I simply love it. Such soft, but wintry pewter, with the added petrol blue feathers add a magical feeling. And it looks from the photos that is was just that....magic!


Mark's buttonhole was featured in yesterdays post!!


Dancing around a Vintage Magpie Bouquet, now that is just amazing!

Congratulations Rebecca and Mark!!

3 comments:

Rita said...

What a gorgeous bouquet and what a talended gal you are. looks so regal.
blessings
rita

Kay said...

those wedding pictures are just wonderful...as is the bouquet....

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Ok, your blog is FILLED with yummy, gorgeous goodness!

The bouquet is breathtaking as are the couple's photos. All I can think of is brrrrr....

Very proud of you, Emma!

b

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...