Friday 28 October 2011

A Smile Worth a Thousand Words


This is one of my stunning Magpie brides from America, and boy isn't she just beautiful?
She has the sparkiest of sparkly shower bouquets, click HERE for a reminder.


When I opened up the email Michelle sent me and looked at her images I gasped....such gorgeous images...classic, timeless and that Smile!! The love is just blossoming from her smile.


She said this in her email;
"My guests were in awe over the bouquet!  The photographer was able to capture some great pictures of it.  And it went perfectly with my gown!!  The wedding truly exceeded all of our expectations and the bouquet was the icing on the cake."


Michelle sent me a locket, with her Dads photo inside...this is the reason I create these bouquets; the links we have to the past....creating something beautiful for the future...An Heirloom to pass down, a nod to the past...the shimmer of the even greater future...together.

I never fail to find the bliss in these bouquets
xxx

1 comment:

Kay said...

sent shivers down my spine...total gorgeousness!! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...