Tuesday 21 June 2011

Feathery Friend


For the last few days I have been wearing my winter boots...in June...this is bad, why are our summers so useless? 


So as the autumnal feeling sets in...I was thinking of oranges, burnt reds, browns and all the yummy colour that will soon be with us...today is the longest day after all....


My Ma gave me these glorious feathers after a clear out at home. They are just stunning, the colours, the softness, the tiny smallest feathers you have ever seen, and the iridescence dark black plumes, which always remind me of oil spills, the rainbow of colours.


A pheasant has never looked so fantastic...can you see the autumn bride with a delicate bouquet of these feathers? For the boys?...well every man should have a feather in his cap...or buttonhole!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...