Wednesday 19 January 2011

A sneaky peek on the work bench today....


....I have been working on my new online shop....working hard creating bouquets that will tickle your taste buds!


All these buttons will be lovingly wired and find a home in one of Vintage Magpie's Divinely Decadent Bouquets.....will it be yours???

(P.S I made this cute bowl on my hen do....and think it is a wonderful....polka dots are a firm favorite of this Magpie!!)


I adore this soft cornflower blue in these wired flowers....do they fit your colour theme?


I'm feeling the lovely feel of Spring and it is making me very creative...our flat is basked in glorious sunshine...the first of the year...blue skies and chatty sparrows on the beech hedge, are what I can see from my window.....

Inside there is beautiful flowering blossom
J'adore Spring!!

Are you feeling the beauty of the season?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...