Monday 31 January 2011

On the work bench today....


I have been working really hard to get together the new website and to stock the new online shop....


My Wonderful Dutchman has been applying his geek status to the exciting brand new & super Chic Vintage Magpie website...I am really pleased with the look so far.  



My poor fingers are now so sore I'm finding it hard to wire anything else! The Clarins hand cream has been out in full force, and it has been working miracles....


My work bench is choc-a-block with gorgeous Sparkling beauties, and I feel very proud of myself....never have I created so many pretty, glamorous and beautiful bouquets in such a short space of time. 

I cant wait, and I'm so excited to share them with you.

xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...