Friday 14 May 2010

My heart is shaped like a cupcake!

I had a lovely meeting with Fiona from Sugarsugar today......



....as luck would have it she is my Darling sisters friend, and fellow wedding wonder woman....


She brought cake :)



She is making our little cupcakes for the wedding, we are having this style with white, light green and yellow icing..... they are a zesty lemon sponge.....she knew the way to my heart!!



Her designs are stunning and to be honest we are having her simplest cake....she designs too many wonderful scrummy looking cakes.....




These are her Vintage Rose cupcakes.....they are to die for....in fact I don't think I could eat them they are so pretty!


..... So Elegant and stylish, plus a bit different which I adore.....



......and how about these for a Birthday Boy?..... such fun! Pirate themed wedding anyone?
Thank you Fiona for a lovely morning! x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...