Friday 26 March 2010

A Spring Shower.....



I have been making a lot of new bouquets for The London Vintage Wedding Fair on the 11th April...my little fingers are not in a good way...but it is well worth all the effort...

Just like Spring, this ivory shower bouquet is fresh and beautiful.
She is lovingly made with raw silk roses...sparkling vintage crystals and the cutest vintage millinery flowers. These are sooooo difficult to find I decided to uses every last one is this bouquet...they are also in that super cute vintage map cake topper.


The mother of pearl buttons are so milky and give that signature Vintage Magpie look...
Oh and that lovely drop is made with a freshwater pearl and T.H.E most twinkly diamante button...yes... a button!! Now that gets me thinking...what kind of amazing outfit they came off of.... but I bet the lucky lady looked a millions pounds in it!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful! I think that button fell of a Pearly Queen's outfit. Great fun!

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

This is gorgeous! I wish I was getting married again . . but too late, been married for 31 years! Your work and creativity is really something to admired. Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this one is a real stunner, you really are incredibly talented. Looking at the vintage wedding fair site makes me wish I was doing it all again!! So happy to see my bouquet on their gallery too. :-) Jude x

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Oh my goodness! That is the prettiest! I love the whites! Emma, you are just so talented!

xx
becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...