Sunday 21 March 2010

The London Vintage Wedding Fair...



I am showing my work here on the 11th April 2010...I cannot wait.

This is my first London show this year and the thought of setting up a stand fills me with joy. I'm thinking quite simple and to let my work do the talking...a hard thing for me as I love to have many a vintage prop handy to decorate with...but I'm going to try to tone it down as the bouquets are just so beautifully detailed.

I would love for you to come and have a little look... it is going to be a vintage bride heaven....and it is a bargain at £5 entry...which for a London wedding fair is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!

It is at The 20th Century Theatre, 291 Westbourne Grove, London, W11 2QA

OR visit their website here for more details.

Can't wait to see you there xxx

3 comments:

Kay said...

I can't wait either..oh to get away from the stove and the sink!!...now what shall I wear....xx

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Emma,

I'm sure you'll do very well . . Good luck at the Wedding Fair! Enjoy your Sunday.

Unknown said...

I will be there! Can't wait to come and say hi!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...