Wednesday 31 March 2010

Did I mention the Cake?




Sometimes I think I talk about cake too much....maybe? just a little too much?



I have to say one of the most delightful things is to have tea and cake... cup cakes, fruit cake, biscuits, flapjacks, brownies....do you catch my drift?....I love it!





As I start looking for more and more cake inspiration for the wedding...I wonder...do all these gorgeous looking cakes taste as good as they look? Or is the beauty on the outside the only thing that is important?



Even though I love all the cakes above, this one below is my favorite....simple, homemade, a sweet fairy cake...or now better known as a cupcake....it makes me smile....







I adore everything about it.... the fact it is sitting on an upturned wineglass is total genius....guests would gasp and wonder when to eat it!!


The sparkler and the little ribbon bow are. simply...sweet!


Top image via Martha Stewart...other 2 images via Image Spark....with thanks x

3 comments:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Emma,

That yellow cake with the daisies is to die for . . that is beautiful! Cupcakes are always fun too.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure you can ever talk about cake too much. And I love the cupcake on the upturned wine glass!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I am with you, the fairy cake is the best! So sweet - so dainty!

xoxo
becky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...