Monday 27 October 2008

Time for the tears...


Kindal and Bo got Married on Saturday...My wonderful Amercian bride.


I have just seen some amazing photos of it on Jennifer Creed's blog, you just must look, NOW!!


I feel like I know Kindal so well after all the information she gave me to help create her perfect bouquet. They are a fun and unique couple and I have to say the photos brought a tear to my eye...Kindal you looked stunning, unique, and just perfect. Bo, what can I say...cool, cool, cool!!
I really cannot believe, that even though we are so far away from each other, we managed to create a perfect bouquet for you. All your fab information did the job... girl I think we are on the same wave length!!
Love, Laugh, and Enjoy your life together xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I did find the right site! The bouquet was soooo gorgeous, you are so talented! It was the most amazing thing I've ever seen, I'm pretty sure haha. I hope you are having a great week!

-Jennifer Creed

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...