Thursday 2 October 2008

Mum in a Million

Mums are the greatest things on this planet...




I am lucky to be able to say that my Mum is my best friend. She has taught me everything worth learning. The memories of helping her cook biscuits, cakes and Sunday roast are some of the earliest and happiness I have.



She has always listened and always cared, sometimes words are not needed; just a hug or an outreached hand.



She sees the beauty in every little thing and her blog shows this. You must take a peek and see for yourselves.



Mum is starting a new phase in her life....she has had many beautiful phases....and I have no doubt this will be wonderful and fulfilling as ever.... I wish her so much luck and happiness...



.....Follow your Bliss Dearest Ma ..........


The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

2 comments:

Kay said...

Emma!!! Now I will have to put my make-up on again!!
Thank you for your beautiful words..may they go back to you in abundance and with bucket loads of love xxxxxx
ma

Mecabe said...

Hey beautiful! I'm sorry I didn't reply to you sooner!!! I should have and I am ashamed ;) Your site looks really great, makes your tummy tingle right? Well, you made mine! I hope to see you before my dearest friend sails away from me, but otherwise I will force myself in a plane and come visit you guys!! love and hugs from Holland. Mel.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...