Thursday 9 October 2008

First...find camera!

I thought it would be fun for all you lovely people who take the time to read my blog to see the stages of my work...



Also the wonderful bride I'm doing this Scottish inspired bouquet for, wanted to be kept updated on my progress.



So here goes...First find lovely new camera... then the raw material... a gorgeous, heavy, scrummy silk, given to me by the bride. (She is making the bow ties out of it and incorporating it into the table decorations...I'm liking her style already!!)



Then I have had this wonderful, Dita Von Teese burlesque feathers in the most vintage colour...they have been sitting on my desk, willing me to use them in something! (can you believe how good they look with the tartan??)

Then a raw ivory silk....hmmm loving the silks.



So my lovelies this is how the VM brain starts working...i hope you log on to the next stage and I would love to hear any comments



I'm off to create!! xxx

1 comment:

Kel said...

Great to hear all about the process!! I am so excited and can't wait until I get to the stage to come and order mine!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...