Saturday 9 July 2011

My Week in Photos


Camera timer...fail!! 


The Wonderful one has been baking


Our most regular customer in Martin & the Magpie...Mr B Bee


Hazy hot sunsets


A special funeral piece


Finding a new spot to photograph bouquets


ohhh that divine shape!


Seaside shadow boxes on display in Martin & the Magpie


Home grown salad


The swimming pool all to myself...a huge luxury.


Mushrooms on toast with a cheeky dollop of Boursin


A prom night corsage


Wet walks with Bob


Never-ending crystal wiring


And a lucky blue horseshoe

Have you ever documented your week in photos? It is fun, and makes you grateful for the little things in life...I am truly a lucky Magpie :)

Wishing you all a sunny weekend 
xxx

3 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hi Emma Sweetie...
While blog hopping this morning I found your beautiful Vintage Magpie. I have read through your posts to get to know you a little better. What gorgeous bouquets you have designed. Absolutely breathtaking. Your creations totally amaze me. I can see buttons, and jewelry and beads, so many gorgeous pieces. How on earth do you find enough pieces to complete one bouquet? Very tidious work sweet friend.

Loved seeing your newlywed photos and you and your DH as you move forward in your lives. Love is grand. I have been happily married for over 35 years now. He is a keeper.

Your scottie, Bob is so adorable. I have a boston terrier named Bruiser. Love sharing our critters.

Your frequent visitor Mr. B Bee must be related to Mrs. B Bee that frequents us here. If he is missing Mrs. B you can let him know that I have found her here in Phoenix.

Hope you have a gorgeous weekend sweetie. I am Country Wings in Phoenix, your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. I would love to have you pop by and say hello, and would be so honored if you followed me as well. I love meeting new friends and sharing our day to day lives along the way.

Country hugs from Phoenix, Sherry

Kay said...

that wrist corsage was gorgeous!!!..one lucky girl at the prom!xxx

Katie Saunders said...

Beautiful photos honey, what a very grand gorgeous couple you are.... happy week to you! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...