Sunday 29 May 2011

Ready to Walk

I have 3 new 'Ready to Walk' bouquets now in my Etsy shop

Aubrey

Aubrey is a petite and super beautiful bouquet....she has stunning Ivory life like handmade raw silk roses. A ruff of vintage crystal, faux pearls, vintage buttons. Her simple lines and cute size would work so well with many dresses....and so many colours.....Pop over and see her measurements HERE



Mabel

 Mabel is a Mocha delight...a colour combination which works so well for many of my brides. She has fabulous curves and a wonderful vintage crystal drop, which will move with you. Her feathers add a finishing touch and a softness which I know you all adore!!
Pop over and check her out HERE




Amelia

Oh Amelia...I heart you, your soft creamy pearls, your gorgeous sparkling jewels, & your mother of pearl buttons. Amelia is a divine bouquet. She longs to be whisked away from dreary England and taken somewhere to let her crystals sparkle...or maybe a candlelight reception would be perfect too!!
Go and see her in all her glory HERE


I hope you find one perfect for your day!!
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...