Wednesday 16 February 2011

Tom Redman Photography ~ Dorset Delights


Once upon a time this little Magpie lived in Dorset...her and her Darling Ma owned and ran a gorgeous florist in the seaside town  of Swanage....Bob the Scottie dog was just a puppy, I had a few less worries and less grey hair!! Dorset is the most glorious place...the coastline in my opinion cannot be matched.

I have a funny feeling that the Wonderful Tom Redman has the exact same opinion! His images capture the beauty not only of the stunning brides he photographs, but the venues and area as well.


He has a talent to capture fun, love and the twinkle in an eye.... believe me not everyone can do this!


This image of a brides lace veil on the brick steps is a firm favorite with me...... so timeless.





 How to make snow look warm and magical!


This is the photo which brought a flood of memories back...My Darling Ma and me used to dress this veune nearly every week....Kingston Country Courtyard.....It seems a lifetime ago, but the memories are truly wonderful....making brides happy has been a huge part of my life for the last 10 years....


Thank you Tom for bringing those memories back to me....


Tom has the talent to capture Fun, creative yet classic and timeless images....a rare find....to see more of his work why not pop over HERE and soak up the delight of Tom's Brides.

Images all thanks to Tom Redman Photography

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...