Wednesday 23 February 2011

Inspiration Board....and a New Vintage Magpie Bouquet

{5} Vintage Magpie   {6} Hadas 1951   {7} BHLND

These dresses are from BHLDN (pronounced beholden) This is the new range for brides from Anthropologie...I think they are divine!

I also think my new bouquet is pretty divine too, I adore the colours, and the vintage French beaded flowers,  but the colour is a hard one to put into a bracket, so I have included this colour chart to help inspire my gorgeous brides....


I think this Jenny Packham cruise dress is the perfect match......I am always blown away by JP's cruise ready to wear dresses, I would love to own one one day!

My new collection of bouquets will be in my shop by the weekend, I hope you all pop over and have a look!!
xxx

1 comment:

Kay said...

this all so beautiful....esp. your bouquet!!!! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...