Wednesday 13 October 2010

Two Lovely Thank you!!


What girl doesn't love a man in a kilt?
Sparkling Hand-tied bouquets have been a firm favorite this year....here you can see how good they look with two totally different brides.





OK so I don't think you could get more gorgeous photos. Add a Vintage Magpie bouquet in to the mix and you have a truly wonderful wedding!!
Thank you so much ladies for sending me your fab photos...I love to see VM bouquets in all their glory....sparkling along with the bride!

*****On a more personal note, I am sorry for the lack of post on here....there are some exciting changes happening for The Wonderful Dutchman and me....It is all fabulous, fun, quick & very positive for us....so please bare with me for a little while.*****
Thank you xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...