Monday 14 June 2010

A Vintage Treat looking for a New Home

This is a gorgeous hair slide that I recently brought...isn't she delightful?


....I couldn't resist her. She is a rare find for this little Magpie, in fact I have never seen one in such good condition.



Her star is on a pivot so she can move into different angles for your desired hair style. I bought her for me, and my hair for the wedding, but have since made something completely different and changed my mind on my up-do for the wedding....I am simply wanting my money back, and would love for someone else to get the chance to wear her.


So she is looking for a new home....if you think her elegant beauty would be perfect for your day, Please contact me on the 'email me' button on the right hand side of my blog....



She truly is a gem, and at £45 (I paid £38....£7 is to cover the costs of Postage & Packing) that includes the P&P charge and she will be sent with Next Day Royal Mail post.

Feel free to ask me any questions you might have!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Hi there Magpie I love this hair pin.....am i too late ....I expect its gone by now?

Cant seem to see your email when i click on the link can you post a comment with your email address so I can mail you...

Im looking for a brooch to go on my wedding dress....and just dont know where to look....but wanted a similar shape style as the hair pin.. BTW Love your blog :) Ellie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...