Thursday 24 June 2010

Sunshine....



Today I got a lovely email that brightened my day....

Sam from You & Your Wedding told me I had been chosen and featured in their 15 favourite wedding Blogs!!! I am a so thrilled...my little blog...my life and work being recognised by a magazine I love

What a lucky girl I am....to celebrate I cut a beautiful dahlia from the courtyard with some divine smelling Jasmine....the scent is fabulous.
These photos also give you a little hint to our table centers....who doesn't love vintage books!!

7 comments:

Kay said...

you deserve all the attention you get!!!! LOVE that still life....shall i paint it??!! xx

Emma said...

yes i think you should...dont forget the snail!!
Thank you for your lovely words xxx

Anon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love your blog - you deserve it!!

MrsJKD

Emma said...

Hey MrsJKD,
Thank you for your lovely comment...it is my dream to make a bouquet out of diamond jewellery one day... wouldn't it just be divine!! xxx

Anon said...

OH MY GOD that would be incredible!!! what a fantastic idea! i would have loved something like that!
MrsJKD. X

Emma said...

i want one, but my budget doesnt include diamonds!! hey ho! When i find someones who budget does i will let you know....your work is gorgeous!
x

Anon said...

Ahhhh thank you! I think your work is gorgeous too - mutual appreciation society haha!

DEFFO let us know if anyone ever asks about that, its a project i would LOVE to be involved in! soooo girlie!!

xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...