Sunday 5 July 2009

Sweet Twinkling Mink


This is Bethany's bouquet.... Her lovely Mum bought her a gift voucher last year for her birthday, so she could have a Vintage Magpie bouquet for her wedding... Aren't Mums the greatest thing ever?


A year later... here is her birthday present!


It has her Grandmother's ring on the handle, so she can have a gentle touch of a woman who's wisdom will calm her.....and her memories of her will make her smile...



And a pair of ballet shoe's twinkling in the light...walk with grace and pride....
These little things make my job so fantastic...I love history, and when it is this close to me it makes my heart sing. I'm so lucky to be trusted with someones memories...I am blessed.


This Corsage is for Bethany's Mum...well we can't have the bride having all the sparkle! Stylish, and chic...just like the lady!
Both mother and daughter have been wonderful to work with. Bethany's Mum; Pam, has sent me many a lovely, thoughtful and kind email over the last few months...such positivity that has brightened my day... So I have to thank you for that Pam, your words have meant so much...Thank you.
Enjoy every second Bethany xxx
Pam, sparkle like the star you are! xxx

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Once again an absolutely beautiful bouquet what a wonderful mum Bethany has....

Kay said...

This is absolutely stunning Emma...those teeny ballet shoes are just so sweet....inspired!! Well done!! xx

Unknown said...

Ooh that's just gorgeous!! I love it, you're so clever hon :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...