Sunday 12 July 2009

The Map to my Heart



Vintage Magpie has had a change around at The Nest lately...





... well don't they say a change is as good as a rest??





I have been busy making vintage map hearts, with a bit of vintage bling!





I have been having fun making my windows pretty, and putting a few words of wisdom to turn a few heads my way.


Some more gorgeous cushions... Union Jacks and some Stars and Stripes especially for the 4th of July!

Vintage Scottish map bunting. Who can forget the squishy cake? It makes another show in the window.



On a more personal note The Wonderful Dutchman, found the way to my heart....



...Saturday night sushi... It was so scrummy....my map must be of Japan!

1 comment:

Kay said...

This is all lovely..especially like the map hearts..great idea.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...