Friday 12 June 2009

Do you want a Dainty conversation?



My beautiful and super talented friend has given me a exclusive collection of her jewellery for The Nest...YAY!



Now its not vintage...infact, very modern, but I love her simple style, which just shouts chic~ness.



And they look fabulous worn together...


I have a matching set of a ring with a pair of earrings in, Silver, Blue, Green, and Red.

They are all sterling silver and totally handmade with love!

Check out her website here.

2 comments:

Lobster and swan said...

hello, I was in lewes the other day and saw a lovely shop and someone directed me to you.

http://lobsterandswan.blogspot.com/2009/06/sheltering.html

just thought I'd share my post with you. Have a great Sunday

jeska

Emma said...

I have posted a comment on your lovely blog!

Thanks for taking a peek at vintage Magpie!!
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...