Thursday 13 November 2008

Thank you's, a Blissful Surprise, and Following Dreams


On Saturday I received a lovely 'Thank you' card from one of my brides Sammy. Nothing out of the ordinary there...but inside was a photographers card, stating where to find more of their wonderful photo of their day.... I was too busy to look at it straight away and thought that I would take a peak at them on Sunday morning.


Now picture this...sat at my computer, just before I was due to go and see the new James Bond film...half an hour to wait and I thought....wedding photos!!...I am a wedding blog junkie, There I admit it!!!


...so there I am looking at these wonderfully beautiful photos, and I think to myself...wow that girl looks really familiar...then imagine to my delight I realised who was holding a Vintage Magpie Bridesmaids bouquet............................. (The Wonderful Dutch Man said my face was a picture!)




..........................drum roll please.....................................




None other than Kelly Osbourne!!!



So I do believe she is my first ever famous lady to own a Vintage Magpie Bouquet, and to be honest I don't think I could of asked for anyone better! Beautiful, funky, different and a lover of Vintage...



If you would like to see the photos of Sammy's wonderful day, you just must look at Rupa Photography Wedding Diary.



Sammy, not only where a pleasure to create for, you were also a stunning bride to own and walk down the aisle with a Vintage Magpie Bouquet .... but you have made my year, just knowing that little Magpie me, in her little nest in Brighton, is truly following her bliss, and her dreams are coming true....


Vivienne Westwood you better watch out.... XXX


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...