Monday 24 November 2008

A Tale of Two Dogs

In case you were wondering how the newest addition to the family is getting along with the shortest member of the family...

....I think the word is fantastic springs to mind! Here are some photos of a trip to see my mums new home, which was lovely...no...simply perfect...

Don't they look so cute together....we had fun in the huge field opposite my mums home and came back to a gorgeous log fire and hot cups of tea... and an idea for a Christmas present for the wonderful dutch man....wellies!! Mud just gets everywhere, especially when you run across a field with an excited Scottie Dog!!




On a slightly sadder note my mums dog is not well....He looked a ghost of his former self yesterday, but still as amusing as ever...But at 13 you cannot really ask for much more. The vet was amazed at his age... she hasnt seen many 'teenage' (he is 91 in dog years!) English Bull Terriers before!! I really cant think why!!!

I really hope; in a loving way, he discovers that joyful and beautiful world awaiting him, where he can chase as many men on bikes as he likes, and play with pebbles in the mud, without scarring his nose anymore... but please hold out for Christmas, I don't think I can handle a depressed Bob under the tree....

Thank you Mum for a lovely day... We love you xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...