Wednesday 17 September 2008

Good News and all change.......


Well sometimes life is just too good to you....


As those who read this blog will understand, I have a wonderful Dutch boyfriend.... Who came to see me last weekend for my birthday. Not only did he surprise me by strolling through the arrival gates with the most stunning roses I have ever seen... but he has just found out that he has got a job here in England!!!


He went for an interview on Saturday...and today he found out that the job is all his :)


To say I'm excited is an understatement.


Things have been tough for us living so far away, but today I got the best Birthday Present a girl could ask for.... it's simple, she gets to be with the wonderful Dutch man, who means the world to her...I love a happy ending...ok that should read beginning!!


Just a girl following her Bliss, now with a Dutch mans help! xxx

1 comment:

Kel said...

Congratulations!!! Fantastic news! and a belated and very happy birthday!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...