Thursday 11 September 2008

Remembering....

7 Years....hard to believe.
9/11 touched everyone in the world, most of you will be able to pinpoint the moment...what you were doing...who you were with. It is true that the world changed, and we still feel it now, 7 year later.
I remember I was just going to turn 21 in 7 days, I was at work and a customer on the phone told me about what was happening over that vast blue ~ green ocean... I dont think I understood the impact until I saw the images on the television that night...images that are so hard to watch, and always will be.
Like the saying goes a picture paints a thousand words...
Look at your life today and understand how wonderful, bright, exciting, and beautiful it is. Take your time to say the little things, which you sometimes forget to say.
Be happy
If your not doing so already.... follow your bliss.....
Tell someone you love them.....
Look at the sky and say 'Thank you'

1 comment:

Kay said...

What a lovely post Emma, so passing it back to you....with love and hugs XXXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...