Monday 31 March 2008

Plumped up and gorgeous!

As most ladies out there will understand, being called "plump" isn't the most flattering of statements.... but for Vintage Magpie it seems to be the next big thing, and believe me - we ARE flattered!

For The National Wedding Show at Olympia I decided to make smaller compact shower bouquets (£95) for brides who love my designs, but maybe couldn't afford the price tag of the bigger bouquets. These along side my wonderful small hand-tied bouquet (£250) are fast becoming my best sellers!!

So when the call came asking for me to re-make a stunning cream, french silk compact shower bouquet, slightly more "plump" - well I jumped at the chance!!

So Ladies, plumped up and looking gorgeous is so this season - who needs Vogue and size 0?!

Vintage Magpie Cream French Silk compact shower bouquet (plumped up! £150) Enjoy Samantha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...