Thursday 27 March 2008

Hey There!!!

Well Hi everyone!
This is a completly new thing for me, and I feel a bit like the new girl at school, unsure on what she is doing!! So be kind!

The reason I have started my blog is because my web designer (my wonderful Dad) is having to look after his girlfriend while she is wrapped up in bed after a rather horrid operation, so he is too busy being nurse to tend to my website!! So it has given me a kick to start this!!

I have a Business called Vintage Magpie, which is based in Brighton in the UK. I design and hand make vintage wedding inspired Bouquets, Cake toppers, corsages etc. I have been doing it for 2 years now and am loving every minute of it!! It always makes me so happy and grateful that my little dream idea has made someones day so special.


2 comments:

vintagerose* said...

Hi, Em, Just thought that I would let you know that your new blog is great, I can't wait to see what else you post on it!! xxx

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for my bouquet for my wedding in August. Everyone i've told about it thinks its a wonderful idea. I'm sooooo excited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...