Sunday 6 November 2011

Remember, Remember




Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...







I am just like a small child when there are fireworks about...I love them so much.
I remember the joy of bonfire night, the hot dogs, the smell of fired onions and gunpowder in the air, gloved hands while writing your name with a sparkler, the heat of the bonfire, the amazement of the fireworks, the ground shaking booms, the whizzes, cries, Ohhh's & Ahh's.

Although I am growing a babe in my belly, have a ring on my finger, & a handsome man by my side, time flashes back....as I stand in that school field, I revert back to being 10..... the joy etched across my face.... Pip jiggling in my tummy.....Life is wonderous right now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...