Friday 27 August 2010

Last but not least...



This is my last bouquet I have created before my own wedding in THREE WEEKS!!!!!


I simply cannot believe it is that near....the butterflies are starting to awaken....but more than anything, I am so excited...it seems unreal and slightly strange.... but I am enjoying all the preparations. (Including the very creative Hen do I had....photos to follow shortly!)




So I am now relaxing without any Vintage Magpie work....but I had to share this lovely pewter shower bouquet with you....I love the softness of the roses and the sweet scalloped lace ribbon.... and I adore the mother of pearl buckle...simple...but radiating style.

Imagine this against a lace overlay fishtailed dress............ohhh I cannot wait to see the photos!


Happy long weekend everyone xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...