Tuesday 6 July 2010

Surrounded by Love

My utterly perfect Australian family, who might be half way around the world...but who's kindness and words of wisdom have been so fantastically helpful.
My beautiful Ma who has been my rock. My Darling Sister who is one of my Bridesmaids, my style guru and a true friend.

My Wonderful Dutchman....a love I cannot express




The wonderful Dutchman's Family..... Our Dutch Dad Theo




My oldest friend Noel and his gorgeous Katie with baby bump; the now beautiful Esme


Lots of new arrivals....the love, joy and bliss they bring

A day at the races....My darling sister


My best Friend Louise...my other gorgeous Bridesmaid... who cannot contain her happiness for us.... fun, happy and stunning...


...The one thing I have learned in this blur of wedding planning; it is a MUST to surround yourself with the ones you love...they will respect your choices, your ideas and your love.
Tell you when your being silly and hold your hand all the way....
Thank you

xxx

1 comment:

Kay said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and a arooooooooo from the lodger!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...