Monday 12 April 2010

The London Vintage Wedding Fair...



Well after a long day in London yesterday, I finally feel back to normal!!



The fair was wonderful, intimate, fun and ohhh so VERY vintage! This little magpie fitted in very well.


There where a bus load of stunningly gorgeous brides-to-be there, all bedazzled with the whole world of vintage they had just walked into. I think many a lady went home with their dream dress and there were smiles all round.



My Vintage Magpie's stand was sparkling in the fab spring sunshine... ladies surrounding the stand, attracted by the twinkling crystal.



My Vintage Map luggage labels where a huge success...many going to be used for Name cards, Grooms gift tags and save the date cards... but....

....The show stopper of the day was my Cafe Latte Fascinator.....






Lovingly adored and tried on by most girls there...one lucky lady got to go home with it and a few were most disappointed...but I'm working on that!!




My lovely Ma helped me out...she was a God send...it wouldn't have been possible or anywhere near as much fun without her help and love...even in the mad traffic of London town!!....so Thank you Ma!!! xxx

Thank you all for coming, saying 'Hi' and giving me some lovely, positive and muchly appreciated feedback...I love to hear that you read this little tale of my work and life, and that it keeps you interested enough to keep coming back for more Vintage Magpie love....xxx

1 comment:

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Emma, All your creations look wonderful . . your display looks so inviting. Nothing like Mom helping . . My Mom and I have done so many craft shows together . . nothing but good memories for us. Thanks for sharing the pretty pics! I would so love to visit London one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...