Friday 27 November 2009

It's starting to smell alot like Christmas...



The Wonderful Dutchman's 'Gevulde Speculaas' made the whole house smell of Christmas...now all I want to do is decorate.





I want the smell of pine, something lovely cooking in the oven, the lights sparkling and the fire lit.... yep you guessed it...it is really too early! but a girl can get excited.


The Speculaas was great with tea, but a little bit too strong on the cinnamon for me! I didn't hear him complaining though... it disappeared very quickly!


I promise to take it down...it was just for the photos! I don't think it will be coming home again after
handmade Brighton....I might have to make myself one....



....Ok Ok I'm going to take it down...but it looks so cute....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...