Sunday 28 December 2008

Blue, Beautiful Boxing Day

We had lots of fun on Boxing day...beautiful blue skies and a freezing breeze on Studland shell beach walking off the Christmas dinner.

This has to be one of my favorite beaches...sand....an amazing view....sand dunes... me and the bob loving every moment.



This is the rest of the gang...My sister, Elle, my Mum and the Wonderful Dutch man just out of shot.... Elle thought this photo looked like an album cover!!
The Wonderful Dutch man and the Bob about to run for the sea... Bob wouldn't have any of it... the sea moves, don't you know... coward!!

A fantastic sky to end the Christmas break... Thank you everybody...We had a ball xxx


I hope your Christmas was filled with bucket loads of joy xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...