Saturday 20 December 2008

All work and some play!

Blimey it has been a busy month for me, and to be honest I'm looking forward to eating far too much, and doing very little over the Christmas break.


Do you remember this little beauty??

It amazes me how a decent photographer can make my work look like it does in the flesh...something I am not very good at!!




Here is the lovely bride and groom... Perfect as it really doesn't take away from the beauty of her dress or the most fantastic scenery... Scotland I miss you... crisp, cold days with a blue sky and a sprinkle of frost that last all day.... I think 2009 will be a year for a visit to Scotland.




I also finished 2 more brides bouquets for them. A lovely simple, classic Sparkling Hand Tied with some family pieces... totally timeless.


Her Grandmothers crystal heart, laying by her hand... a gentle reassuring touch.



These have a trendy touch of black... so chic. The compact Shower bridesmaids bouquets are just too cute.


And lastly, not to forget the play!! Elle and me going back to our childhood, and why not I ask?!

Do you remember the excitement of going on a carousel? Finding your name on a horse, or the one with a cheeky look in his eye... Elle rode Kevin!! hahaha...
I will be sad to see her go back to Oz.
This photo was taken by the Wonderful Dutch Man, who paid for us to become children again, if only for 3 minutes!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...