Thursday 6 September 2012

Blonde Beauty




She shimmers and sparkles like a professional...she has subtle hues of champagne and gold...
pearls, and crystals adorn her...if she was a woman she would be a 1950's film star...

Maybe she would have been Marilyn's cup of tea? I like to think so


My wonderful bride had this to say...

"I just wanted to say a massive thank you for my beautiful creations.

I could not love her more! Absolutely gorgeous!

Every time I look at her I find something else I love about it!


They are even more beautiful in the flesh!"




 I think Marilyn would have been the same...even more gorgeous and delicate in the flesh.

Ohhh I love my stunning brides, their inspiration and creating these beauties for them!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...