Wednesday 21 May 2008

Country Girl at Heart

I have just spent a few days with my my Mum who lives in the glorious Berkshire countryside. Glorious sums it up perfectly.....May is my favorite summer month, everything looking so green, new and fresh... a taste of hot summer days, and BBQ's in the garden.


I Love the wonderful colours of the landscape, the vivid yellow of the oilseed rape fields.


The Bob enjoyed himself.......

.....even when covered in seed heads!!


Even my mums faithful English Bull Terrier, was interested in the familiar looking dogs, or is it sheep???




And what brought back such fantastic memories of my childhood, was seeing the newly sheared sheep and the shearing field covered in wool, and the lambs playing.




Pure Bliss......Thanks Mum!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...